Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Odds and Ends

I have a few more pictures to share...and no specific theme with which to link them.


                                 Here are a few pictures of the Grand Canal:







I went to an adjunctive art exhibition of the Biennale called Venice Design, showcasing modern furniture concepts:


This is a wall hanging composed entirely of extruded and painted foam pieces that had been glued together (again, I think it is the idea of art from recycled material); interesting and effective


This was my favorite piece:  an orchid lamp sculpture






          These are from an early morning walk taken around my "home base" here:









          This is my favorite photo of the bunch, with that shadowy figure and the beam of light


Today I am packing for the trip back tomorrow.  This vacation has been fantastic, but I'm looking forward to coming home, (though perhaps not the trip itself as much).

I am so glad that you were there to share this experience with me!


2 comments:

  1. Hope you returned home safely! The month went by quickly here. Thank you for sharing your photos and impressions of Venice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you returned home safely! The month went by quickly here. Thank you for sharing your photos and impressions of Venice!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive